Got an enthusiastic little helper but don’t know where to start?
Try these 5 simple ways to include young children in house cleaning!
1. Make a game of picking up laundry and emptying it into the machine.
2. Help rinse dishes or pass dishes to pack in the dishwasher, we do this with the plastic items and forks and spoons.
3. Help hold the dustpan or get a small broom so they can imitate sweeping. Let them vacuum!
4. Help wash windows, use a spray with just water and wipe.
5. Encourage young kids to pick up after themselves!
- How to get the Kids to Clean Up after Play
- 38 Age-appropriate Chores for Kids
- Keeping Up With Housework & Everything Else – Tips From Moms, For Moms!