We are having such great fun this summer, sunshine, water play and watermelon are our corner stones of the season.
On my latest rounds in pinterest I have seen so many beautiful watermelon themed things, I just couldn’t help sharing them with you! So here they are.
All the below links for this awesome “8 Watermelon Ideas for this Summer!” collection will open in a new window for your browsing convenience.
Watermelon in Food
- The Watermelon Puzzle Snack by JDaniel4’s Mom is certainly a tasty activity and we certainly do love our cookie cutters 😉
- Simple Summer Dessert: Watermelon Rice Krispies by Inspired by Family Mag is beautiful and tasty! I’m with Mari on this desert, I will eat the entire thing myself!
- I LOVE ice tea and the Watermelon Sun Tea by The Pleasantest Thing is certainly going to be a hit with everyone this summer.
- Indulge in mouth watering Homemade Watermelon Popsicles, easy and cheap to make and perfect for the kids in the warm weather.
Watermelon in Play
- Watermelon Playdough Slicing by No Time For Flash Card has got to be my favorite fruit playdough combo ever! Just look at those colors, I am putting this one on my to-do list!
- Scented Watermelon Sensory Rice from Twodaloo is right up my alley! O how I love color rice!
- Fantastic Fun and Learning has an awesome collection of Watermelon Activities ranging from playdough to sun catching watermelons. You just have to see these.
- Whats summer without a picnic? The Watermelon Napkin Holder by Our Crafts n Things will make a beautiful and functional decor item for the table!