We are having such great fun this summer, sunshine, water play and watermelon are our corner stones of the season.
On my latest rounds in pinterest I have seen so many beautiful watermelon themed things, I just couldn’t help sharing them with you! So here they are.
All the below links for this awesome “8 Watermelon Ideas for this Summer!” collection will open in a new window for your browsing convenience.
Watermelon in Food
- The Watermelon Puzzle Snack by JDaniel4’s Mom is certainly a tasty activity and we certainly do love our cookie cutters 😉
- Simple Summer Dessert: Watermelon Rice Krispies by Inspired by Family Mag is beautiful and tasty! I’m with Mari on this desert, I will eat the entire thing myself!
- I LOVE ice tea and the Watermelon Sun Tea by The Pleasantest Thing is certainly going to be a hit with everyone this summer.
- Indulge in mouth watering Homemade Watermelon Popsicles, easy and cheap to make and perfect for the kids in the warm weather.
Watermelon in Play
- Watermelon Playdough Slicing by No Time For Flash Card has got to be my favorite fruit playdough combo ever! Just look at those colors, I am putting this one on my to-do list!
- Scented Watermelon Sensory Rice from Twodaloo is right up my alley! O how I love color rice!
- Fantastic Fun and Learning has an awesome collection of Watermelon Activities ranging from playdough to sun catching watermelons. You just have to see these.
- Whats summer without a picnic? The Watermelon Napkin Holder by Our Crafts n Things will make a beautiful and functional decor item for the table!
Are you enjoying your summer?
IDEAS IN YOUR INBOX!
Get ideas in your inbox plus my free 30 days of play printable!
Your Information will never be shared with any third party.
Please check your email for your goodies!