Yesterday I wrote the post 2012, A Year in Review, it made me think even more about what I wanted to do with 2013.
A lot of people make resolutions and that’s all very well, I have made one or two myself for the first time, but I think goal setting is also an awesome idea.
Here are a few of the goals I want to achieve this year
- More crafty things with the kids.
- More outings and outside nature time.
- Finnish potty training the oldest and get the middle child done by year end as well.
- Encourage talking with both boys, they clearly understand what I ask of them but only use a few words to communicate.
- Start a blog challenge related to kids crafts and activities, many ideas are in my head. This will add to my teaching of the kids, quality time with them and content for me to blog about!
- Blog more, establish a routine in regards to my blogging.
- Network and share with other mom bloggers. I have met so many great moms just this week already! Love being apart of the communities.
- Enable some kind of monetary system. I have a few ideas for products and ebooks.
- Get some me time, recharge, be ready for the next adventure.
- Learn conversational Spanish.
An achievable list I think!
What are your goals and perhaps dreams for the upcoming 2013?