I am excited today to share with you my Raw Onion Wraps Recipe!
A few days ago I posted the Raw Cashew Nut Cheese Recipe, my reason for posting the cheese first is that it needs a bit of time to sit and let the yeast do its thing. At the end of this little mini recipe series you will have a raw pizza or a scrummy wrap!
Here are the links to all the recipes: (will add as they get published!)
Raw Onion Wraps Recipe
- 3 large yellow onions (I’ve used red onions as they are sweeter and simply I prefer them)
- 3/4 C flax (golden is best taste for this) finely grounded
- 3/4 C sunflower seeds (I decided to grind these up also, but can be left whole)
- 1/2 C nama shoyu (I used 1/4 C braggs as I don’t have nama shoyu)
- 1/3 C olive oil
1. Cut onions in very thin slices, mostly rings if you can.. (i went ahead and used my spiralizer)
2. Put it in mixing bowl and add all the remaining ingredients
3. mix thoroughly
4. spread thinly as possible, dehydrate at 100F for 24 hours, flip after about 12 hours (if you are not concerned about the raw aspect put higher, or go ahead and bake them on a tray in the oven)
salad, soup, sandwiches, raw pizza crust, wraps
How about a post for quick raw tomato sauce to go on the pizza or even the wrap! You like?