Welcome to another fabulous fine motor skills idea! This one is kind of a classic and there are many ideas out there.
This simple weaving felt page makes up page 3 of our new fine motor and life skills felt quiet book.
To simply make this weaving felt, select a few colors you would like. We used a brown backing here and random scraps of felt. I cut 5 strips roughly 1 inch wide for the length and another 5 1 inch thick to the width.
Then I had fun with the glue gun and stuck the tops down.
We were left with a great page for our new felt quiet book and my 5 year old got to practicing right away.
This is a great activity for fine motor skills as well as co-ordination.
Are you looking for more awesome ideas for fine motor skills?
Check out what our co-hosts are up to this week!
- Puffy Paint Cake Decorating from Still Playing School
- Easy Outdoor Writing Center from Lalymom
- Creative Construction: Styrofoam and Pipe Cleaners from Craftulate
- Lego Sensory Bin For Math And Fine Motor Skills from Little Bins For Little Hands
- Fine Motor Name Game from House of Burke
- Fine Motor Light Table Play from And Next Comes L
- 5 Fine Motor Inspired Counting Activities from School Time Snippets