This month I am excited to share with you The Preschool Journey!
I purchased this ebook for myself and I am just blown away by the contents. I have been wanting to start some preschool learning with my boys for a few months now and this is just what I need!
I love how Angela lays out the contents and shares so many brilliant ideas. I am very inspired by this ebook and cant wait to get started! This is resource not to be missed. – Nicolette Roux
In The Preschool Journey, you will find encouragement and helpful ideas for your preschooler.
At 160 pages this ebook is a curriculum and guide to help your child on their preschool journey. This can be used as a curriculum for homeschooled preschoolers or as supplemental activities for a child who attends school.
Here’s what’s included in the ebook:
- Detailed explanation of what should be covered in preschool
- Ideas on how to set up and organize your preschool at home, as well as how to schedule your day
- Curriculum for an entire preschool year (for ages 2.5-5)
- 26 weeks of lesson plans centered around alphabet letters. The plans include an alphabet letter craft, games, hands-on activities, and a list of books to read with each letter
- 50 pages of printables to use with these play-based learning activities.
To see a preview of the book click here —-> Preview of The Preschool Journey
$9.99 – Only $6.99
Think of it this way…you could buy this curriculum for an entire year for just about the price of a Starbucks drink. Even if you don’t plan to homeschool your preschooler, you can find many activities to do with your child at home to prepare them for kindergarten.
This ebook is available to download in PDF form. To view this ebook, you need to download the FREE Adobe Reader software.
Have fun on your preschool journey!