Start saving those egg shells you are doing to want to do a few of these with the kids for sure!
Top 10 Things to do with Egg Shells this Easter
Make a multi-color egg shell art mater piece with crushed egg shells, my kids loved sticking the egg shells! You can also see how we dyed our egg shells to get the intense color here.
This Glitter Egg Diorama from Red Ted Art is just gorgeous!
These Easter eggs with googly eyes from Tallys Treasury will make a great project to do with the kids after school.
I love chocolate 🙂 These really easy Easter surprise eggs from Not Martha will make a great addition to a bit of a treasure hunt for the kids.
Grow some seedlings in your egg shells. These make a great watch how I grow and plant me in the garden activity for kids.
Growing watercress in your egg shells will give faster results AND decorating them with faces is just super cute. Take a look at how Nurture Store did theirs without dirt.
Take it outside! Use your egg shells with paint in them and create some gorgeous outdoor art like Growing a Jeweled Rose did.
You might also be interested in our latest collection of 12 ways to dye easter eggs!
Check out what my co-hosts have for you in their top 10 Easter lists!
- Top 10 Easter Early Learning Activities from Little Bins for Little Hands
- Top 10 Easter Crafts for Kids from Craftulate
- Top 10 Easter Recipes for Kids from B-Inspired Mama
- Top 10 Easter Coloring Pages & Printables Sources from Lalymom
- Top 10 Ways to Play and Learn with Plastic Eggs from P is for Preschooler
- Top 10 Activities to do with Easter Candy from Still Playing School
- Top 10 Easter Science Experiments for Kids from Lemon Lime Adventures
- Top 10 Easter Egg Games & Activities for Kids from Makeovers & Motherhood