We love our fine motor tool set! So much so we have been putting it to good use lately, so I thought I would share various ways to use this set so that you too can be inspired!
These tools help children develop fine-motor skills and strengthen hand and finger muscles needed for writing.
The set contains:
- Gator Grabber
- Handy Scooper
- Twisty Dropper
- Squeezy Tweezer
Fine Motor Activities to get you started.
- Fizzing Hearts
- Recycle sorting fine motor game from Stir the Wonder
- Plastic Bugs Sensory Activity from Mother’s Niche
- Alphabet Cookie Cutter Science from Toddler Approved
- Make Snow Dough Sensory Bin
- Fizzing Fine Motor Rocks from Therapy Fun Zone
- Easy and Fun Activities for Teaching Colors from Natural Beach Living
- Muffin Tin Fine Motor Practice
- Ice Cube Sculptures from Teaching Mama
- Indoor Winter Activities: Sand Play from Creekside Learning
- Pine Cone Painting from Teaching 2 and 3 year olds
- Fine Motor Slime from Lalymom
- Pom Pom Races! from The Imagination Tree
More Fine Motor Toys with similar intentions.
What are my co-hosts up to this week?!
- Pony Bead Rainbow Pattern Activity from School Time Snippets
- Play Dough Filled Balloons from Craftulate
- Glitter Stardust Writing Tray from Lalymom
- ABC Star Hunt & Matching Game from Stir the Wonder
Check out our 99 Fine Motor Ideas book!