Ahh, Halloween is just around the corner and I’ve seen some rather awesome Halloween Ideas for kids this year! Take a look at my pick for just 20 of these ideas!
Halloween Ideas for Kids
How to make these awesome Halloween Ideas for Kids!
- Funny face pumpkins – haven’t seen these around before!
- Bat Oreos – super cute and you can eat them. O yea.
- Spider Lollypops – A little too spidery for me!
- A candy corn tree – What fun, and you can add some learning in too while you get some awesome Halloween decor to showcase.
- Cute and Creepy Mummy Garland – Will look stunning in or on any window, wall or mantle.
- Halloween Silhouette Paintings – Just a bit of creative art.
- Halloween Threading Activity – Just because it is a holiday doesn’t mean we stop occupying the kids!
- Wooden Monster Blocks – very creative use of blocks.
- Freakishly Fun Halloween Playdough Ideas – This ones title says it all! I love these Halloween Ideas for Kids.
- Unique Ways to Hand Out Halloween Treats – Ok, more than one idea here, but so useful!
- Frankenstein Handprints Craft: Easy Halloween!
- Franken-SLIME Halloween Favours
- Printable Preschool Halloween Games Worksheet – free game for the kids. Occupied kids, I like this one.
- Boneyard Wreath for Halloween – This is a great one for the front door!
- Paper roll cats – Or you could go with one of these for front door?
- Satsuma Lanterns – Just imagine how good these will smell!
- Halloween Hershey’s Kisses Stickers (free printable) – It is chocolate. yum!
- Easy Indoor Halloween Obstacle Course for Kids – Another game that you most likely have all the stuff for just laying around! VERY awesome.
- Silly spider hairdo – Here is where I wish my kids had longer hair!
- Halloween Hot Cocoa – Simply because I am obsessed with hot cocoa!
Recommended read: Halloween Fears: Scaring the Boo Out of Our Children