This month I am excited to share with you The Preschool Journey!
I purchased this ebook for myself and I am just blown away by the contents. I have been wanting to start some preschool learning with my boys for a few months now and this is just what I need!
This article contains affiliate links which means at no additional cost to you, I could receive a commission for my recommendations. More info.
In The Preschool Journey, you will find encouragement and helpful ideas for your preschooler.
At 160 pages this ebook is a curriculum and guide to help your child on their preschool journey. This can be used as a curriculum for homeschooled preschoolers or as supplemental activities for a child who attends school.
Here’s what’s included in the ebook:
- Detailed explanation of what should be covered in preschool
- Ideas on how to set up and organize your preschool at home, as well as how to schedule your day
- Curriculum for an entire preschool year (for ages 2.5-5)
- 26 weeks of lesson plans centered around alphabet letters. The plans include an alphabet letter craft, games, hands-on activities, and a list of books to read with each letter
- 50 pages of printables to use with these play-based learning activities.
To see a preview of the book click here —-> Preview of The Preschool Journey
Think of it this way…you could buy this curriculum for an entire year for just about the price of a Starbucks drink. Even if you don’t plan to homeschool your preschooler, you can find many activities to do with your child at home to prepare them for kindergarten.