Green, butterflies, flowers, Ahh Spring time.
In anticipation for spring I have made a little collection of some lovely ideas to inspire you. Have fun!
This article contains affiliate links which means at no additional cost to you, I could receive a commission for my recommendations. More info.
15 Spring Craft Ideas for Toddlers
- Handprint Flowers Canvas Wall Art – Enjoy a sense of spring all year round with this artwork
- Coffee Filter Easter Wreath – Some stunningly gorgeous colors! Sure to put some cheer in for those with snow still
- Salt Dough Flower Fingerprints – oh yes please, let make some of these. It looks like a ton of fun.
- Paper Plate Spring Chick – easy and promotes fine motor skills. score.
- Beginner Sewing Activity: Nature Weaving – I just LOVE weaving!
- Spring Butterfly Art and Garden Play – love butterflies in the garden
- Paper Plate four seasons craft – This is a great craft to teach the seasons
- Plastic Bottle Top Spring Craft Flowers – isn’t this just gorgeous! My kids so do love their bottle top crafts too.
- Easy Animal Silhouette Craft – we so need to do this one!
- Make a pair of Craft Binoculars and go bird watching.
- Spring Flower Sensory Bottle – bet you can’t wait for those flowers now
- Toddler-Made Spring Suncatchers – so pretty to make and display
- Spring Art with Tulip Painting – what a clever idea! See what was used to make the tulips
- Tissue Paper Stained Glass for Spring – I wonder if I have enough to cover a rather large window.. mm
- Spring Watercolor Flower Art For Toddlers – The best part about warmer weather has got to be painting outside!
What spring craft ideas are you looking forward to doing this year?
IDEAS IN YOUR INBOX!
Get ideas in your inbox plus my free 30 days of play printable!
Your Information will never be shared with any third party.
Please check your email for your goodies!