Green, butterflies, flowers, Ahh Spring time.
In anticipation for spring I have made a little collection of some lovely ideas to inspire you. Have fun!
15 Spring Craft Ideas for Toddlers
- Handprint Flowers Canvas Wall Art – Enjoy a sense of spring all year round with this artwork
- Coffee Filter Easter Wreath – Some stunningly gorgeous colors! Sure to put some cheer in for those with snow still
- Salt Dough Flower Fingerprints – oh yes please, let make some of these. It looks like a ton of fun.
- Paper Plate Spring Chick – easy and promotes fine motor skills. score.
- Beginner Sewing Activity: Nature Weaving – I just LOVE weaving!
- Spring Butterfly Art and Garden Play – love butterflies in the garden
- Paper Plate four seasons craft – This is a great craft to teach the seasons
- Plastic Bottle Top Spring Craft Flowers – isn’t this just gorgeous! My kids so do love their bottle top crafts too.
- Easy Animal Silhouette Craft – we so need to do this one!
- Make a pair of Craft Binoculars and go bird watching.
- Spring Flower Sensory Bottle – bet you can’t wait for those flowers now
- Toddler-Made Spring Suncatchers – so pretty to make and display
- Spring Art with Tulip Painting – what a clever idea! See what was used to make the tulips
- Tissue Paper Stained Glass for Spring – I wonder if I have enough to cover a rather large window.. mm
- Spring Watercolor Flower Art For Toddlers – The best part about warmer weather has got to be painting outside!
What spring craft ideas are you looking forward to doing this year?