Welcome to our 5th post for the awesome series The Ultimate Guide to Baby’s First Year!
So far we have talked about:
- Gift Ideas for Parents of a Newborn Baby
- Tips for Unexpected Bottle Feeding of your Baby
- Natural Remedies to Help your Baby
- Taking Care in Selecting that First Teddy or Blanket
Today I would like to run down the must have list for the first 12 weeks with your new baby.
At this age baby will not need many toys, but instead want to be held and just generally close to you. Invest in a baby wrap to have your hands free yet have baby close.
Some little ones want to have a recreation of the cramped space in the womb, a swaddle wrap or blanket is perfect to achieve this.
After about 8 or so weeks old my little one started looking around. Another item I found my little one enjoyed was a swing rocker and a play mat. Even if he just lay there and looked. These can still be used for many months though.
I also advise reading my ebook for many more tips on how to help your baby should colic like symptoms appear. The Colic Solution by a Mom, for a Mom is 70% off for the duration of this event. Click here to apply the code:ULTIMATEBABY. (Only $1!)
Take a look at these other Baby Must Haves resources for your baby’s first year.
Ultimate Guide to Baby Must Haves ~ Lemon Lime Adventures
Must Haves for Newborns and Baby Registries
- The Perfect Registry – what you do and don’t need for the first year ~ Mom Favorites
- Baby Products I Couldn’t Have Lived Without ~ Trust Me, I’m a Mom
- Baby Products that Helped Me Survive the First Year ~ The Jenny Evolution
Baby Must Haves for Books, Toys, and More
- The Ultimate Guide of Essentials for the Natural Baby ~ Natural Beach Living
- Best Board Books That Will Encourage Singing with Your Baby ~ Growing Book by Book
- Best Board Books for Baby ~ Wildflower Ramblings
- Minimalist’s Guide to Baby Must Haves ~ ALLterNATIVElearning
- Exploring the World Without a Stroller ~ Let the Journey Begin
Must Haves for The First Year and Beyond
- My Favorite Baby Products ~ Bare Feet on the Dashboard
- Repurposing Baby Items for Play Beyond the First Year ~ Still Playing School
Must Haves for Preemies, Multiples, and More
- Twin Essentials ~ Bambini Travel