I recently found out that my son loves this thing called bingo after seeing him do an educational bingo at his school the one day. I thought we would combine this new kind of activity with our preschool theme this week. PETS.
Easy to set up and play!
You will need:
- The printables (free)
- some kind of stone or bingo chip to cover what you have on your sheet
- a friend or two to play with! (or Mom!)
Cut out the page labeled bingo cards. Shuffle and turn this over so the pets can not be seen. Draw one card and place a stone on your bingo sheet on the animal. All animals are on this card and none are missing. There are 4 cards with animals in different places. The first player that has 4 in a row wins! Or you can keep going until the entire sheet is done and everyone wins!
Be descriptive on the cards if you are playing with the child. A black cat, a green frog, oh this fish is in a bowl of water!
An extension of this game is to try and guess what sounds each of these pets make. It’s a bit tricky! There are a few things that don’t really make a sound 😉
Pin this idea for later / to save!
MORE FUN PET THEME ACTIVITIES FROM THE #TEACHECE TEAM:
- Pet Store Rhyming Song from Growing Book by Book
- Pets Beginning Sounds Matching Activity from Mom Inspired Life
- Dog House Shape Game for Preschoolers from Life Over C’s
- Find the Hidden Numbers- Pets Math Game from Learning 2 Walk