Today I am dubbing CRAZY Friday! Wooohoo!
We have been playing a lot with felt lately and the quiet book I have been planning is coming along nicely.
Today’s fine motor adventure is another rather simple idea, with a CRAZY STRAW!
To make this activity happen you will need.
First up, cut a few circles out of your various colorful felt bits.
Then fold in half and make a small slit in the middle, just large enough to fit over the straw end.
Demonstrate to your young ones and watch them take over!
This activity was a bit of a challenge for my almost 2 year old. But once the felt circles were on the crazy straw she enjoyed moving them around the bends. An activity that will get reused a few times for sure!
This activity makes a great twist to the classic straws on pipe cleaner idea.
Looking for more awesome ideas?
Check out what my co-hosts have been up to.
- Salt and Glue Fireworks from School Time Snippets
- Disney Craft: Frozen Fractals Fine Motor Collage from Lalymom
- Engineering With Legos Sensory Bin And More from Little Bins For Little Hands
- Sand Drizzle Sculptures from Still Playing School
- Fine Motor Flower Print Craft from House of Burke