Do you celebrate Halloween? Do you decorate your backyard? Let the kids help with all these fun kid-made backyard decoration ideas for Halloween!
Make this cute and easy yarn garland that would look great hanging on your patio.
Craft stick spider webs could be hung all around the yard- in the trees, from the roof, on the walls…
Mummy pumpkins are simple enough for kids to make and would make an interesting greeting party at the door!
Your kids will enjoy making these Halloween rocks, make a bunch of them for all around the garden.
Glow in the dark window clings are super fun to create and will brighten up your windows at night too.
This rustic Jack-o-Lantern and Frankie are made from wooden blocks, perfect for the backyard or front porch.
Painted monster eyes from paper plates will turn any bush in the garden into a big ol’ monster.
These candy corn yard sticks, using duct tape, make sweet yard decor and lovely photo props too!
So many fun ideas to get the kids to participate in decorating the backyard for Halloween.
Which one is your favorite?
More awesome ideas right here:
- Top 10 Pumpkin Sensory Play from Sugar, Spice & Glitter
- Top 10 Pumpkin Crafts for Kids from Something 2 Offer
- Top 10 Gross Motor Halloween Activities from Adventures of Adam
- Top 10 Halloween Handprint and Footprint Crafts from Crafty Mama in ME
- Top 10 Halloween Ideas for Toddlers from The Pleasantest Thing
- Top 10 Spooky Bat Crafts for Kids from Sunshine Whispers
- Top 10 Pumpkin Crafts from Play & Learn Every Day
- Top 10 Halloween Party Ideas for Kids from Witty Hoots
- Top 10 Haunted House Crafts For Kids from Play Dough & Popsicles