I admit I am no stranger to Pinterest, I have been using it for over 3 years now with almost 2 of those years dedicated to my blog and my desire to teach my kids through play, I have collected over 13 thousand ideas.
Every Friday for a few months now I have been joining in with a lovely group of bloggers to bring you Fine Motor Skills Fridays. I rather look forward to and vastly enjoy the opportunity to share with you every Friday an idea! Take a look at my archives for fine motor activities here.
Lets get you started with my list of 25 awesomely awesome Pinterest boards to follow so you too can get great inspiration and free fine motor activities!
25 Fine Motor Activities Pinterest Boards
1. Fine Motor Skills Friday the official board – This board has all the posts since the start FMF.
2. Fine Motor Skills from Powerful Mothering – 227 ideas and counting!
3. Fine Motor Fun from School Time Snippets – gorgeous colorful collection.
4. Fine Motor Skills from P is for Preschooler – 92+ Ways to help improve fine motor skills in preschoolers.
5. Fine Motor Skills Activities from Little Bins for Little Hands – Find great ideas for all types of fine motor skills work and practice that are fun, exciting and helpful to developing strong fine motor skills down the road. Learn through play with simple activities that use what’s around!
6. Fine Motor Activities from And Next Comes L – 159+ Fine motor activities for kids
7. Development with Fine Motor Fun from LalyMom – a whopping 568+ crafts and activities to help develop fine motor skills in babies, toddlers and preschoolers.
8. Fine Motor Play from Craftulate – 122+ Fine Motor Play activities for children
9. Fine Motor Fun from Still Playing School – some great ideas featured!
10. Kids Fine Motor Skills from Stir the Wonder – 256+ Activities to help develop fine motor skills in toddlers and preschoolers.
11. Home School Fine Motor ideas from House of Burke – a great collection of do-able ideas!
12. KBN Fine Motor Activities for Kids from The Kid Blogger Network – 646+ Activities for kids to focus in on their fine motor skills from kid bloggers.
13. Fine Motor Fun from Teach Preschool – this board has a lovely variety of fine motor activities for preschoolers
14. Preschool Fine Motor Activities from Teaching 2 and 3 year olds – also great collections
15. Fine Motor Activities from No Time for Flash Cards – Activities for kids that help build fine motor skills. These are important for writing, drawing, as well as self help skills like buttoning pants and zipping coats.
16. Writing & Fine Motor ideas from Rainbows Within Reach – a great collaborative board full of great ideas
17. Fine Motor for Handwriting and Vision from The Educators’ Spin On It – Kids Activities for Developing Fine Motors Skills, Practicing Handwriting Skills & Building Visual Discrimination Skills.
18. Quiet Time & Fine Motor Activities from My Nearest and Dearest – Activities to help toddlers and preschoolers with fine motor skills, focus, and concentration. Ideas for quiet time.
19. Fine Motor Play from Pickle Bums – Lots of activities and ideas to encourage and develop fine motor skills for all ages
20. Fine Motor Activities from One Perfect Day – a lot of unique ideas in this one
21. Fine Motor Activities from Laughing Kids Learn – bunches of collective ideas as well as colorful eye candy
22. Playful Learning: Fine Motor by Play Dr Mom – great pins for learning through play with fine motor skill ideas
23. Learning: Fine Motor and Handwriting from Lemon Lime Adventures – Fun, hands-on ways to include Occupational Therapy fine motor activities and Handwriting on a daily basis
24. Fine Motor Skills Prek & Up from Golden Reflections Blog – great of fine motor activities for kindergarten as well!
25. Fine Motor Skills for Babies from Golden Reflections Blog – Fine Motor skills for children under 3 years old. This is a great collection of fine motor activities for toddlers too!
Do you have a favorite Fine Motor Activities pinterest board?
Share it with us in the comments! I would love to come check it out.