The other day our friends came over for a play date and my one child happened to be carrying around a page of stickers she was looking to do something with.
You will need for Color Recognition with Stickers:
- A sheet or 3 of paper
- color pencils / crayons in corresponding colors
- a sheet of stickers in various colors (smiley faces stickers)
Draw circles on the paper in and then match up the sticks in the circles with the correct colors!
This activity is very similar to our free printable we made last year for learning to count!
It doesn’t always have to be circles though! We also made stars to stick our star stickers on.
Need more ideas for your stickers? Try these!
- Using Stickers for Fine Motor Skills
- Connect the Stickers
- Learn to Count! (1-10 Printable)
- abc Christmas Lights
- Writing Dice Game PLUS Tips to Encourage More Writing