This week, in anticipation for Easter coming up, we practiced making bunnies out of play dough, and what fun we had! I don’t know any toddlers who don’t adore playing with play dough and some cookie cutters and a rolling pin!
We are counting down to easter, when the Easter Bunny will magically arrive and hide chocolate eggs all around our garden. We’re in the process of making baskets to collect the eggs in, so exciting!
If your littlies love playdough, why not make some easter bunnies, with whiskers, cotton wool tails, and anything else you fancy, for a bit of creativity! This was our Easter Bunny – making session:
This was my 4 year old’s version of the Easter Bunny! Got to make you smile lol!
What Easter crafts do you have planned to make with your little ones? 🙂 We’d love to hear your ideas!
Check out some more in our fab Easter Collection!
- Easter bunnies ~ Play Dough Crafts For Toddlers
- Paper Mache Bowl Craft
- How to Make Salt Dough Easter Eggs
- Cute Easter Bunny a Free Printable Coloring Page
- Easter Craft – Paper Cup Bunny Puppet
- Hide and Squeak Eggs Sorting Fun Toy Review
- How To Dye Egg Shells For Kids Crafts
- Sand Art – Creative Easter Egg Craft
- Easter Egg Shell Craft
- 25 Awesome Pins for Easter 2013 – Inspiration Collection