If you are a follower of my blog (you really should be!) you will know I currently have 3 kids plus one on the way. Which in short, means I’m busy, very busy. Baby #4 who is due in about urm, I think we are on 16 weeks left now hasn’t had much planning for as yet. But I am told the 4th just fits in with the rest, we will see!
OK, so when #3 was a tinny baby I had a lot of trouble watching the older boys (then 3 and 2) and as I had had a c section this didn’t help either, neither did the fact that the bedroom was upstairs and the play room downstairs! Lets just say it was a trying time and I really wish I had had this Keera Video Monitor (2 Camera Set).
This time around I am ready!
I just love how there are 2 cameras in this system, there is no need to drag the one around with you because you went to relax on the couch while the baby slept. Leave the first one in the bedroom. The peep function will activate if baby wakes and alert you on the portable video monitor.
There is no need to strain your hearing to hear if your toddler who ran from you while you were doing a diaper change on the baby was destroying the DVD collection in the lounge instead of playing with his basket of toys. Set up the 2nd camera in his general play area.
The camera has tilt, pan and zoom capabilities which makes it perfect in my eyes to mount higher up out of reach of the toddlers and the baby who will eventually start grabbing everything in range and pulling it into the cot to inspect.
Also lets not forget the older kids or PETS wanting to climb into the cot with the baby! The camera set is great for being your second and third set of eyes. You are also able to expand the cameras to up to 4 units. These also have batteries so you can unplug and take with when you visit friends for example.
I love the capture feature which is great for taking snap shots of special moments right when they happen!
In short, this system is a valuable investment well into the toddler and preschooler years even. Do More Knowing Your Child Is Safe.
Take a look at this great video.
Things I love about this company and their products in general.
- They are dedicated to baby safety as their number one priority with all Levana Movement monitors being digital and wireless, eliminating the risk of cord strangulation.
- Levana knows what we want and need because they ask real moms, and then develop solutions to meet these needs and as they only manufacture baby monitors, it allows them focus wholly on perfecting their products making it best around!
- They are the pioneers in high-tech monitors and launched the first-ever wireless handheld baby video monitor in 2002
- Levana monitors have state-of-the-art features that moms want, including:
- Invisible LEDs
- ClearVu digital wireless technology (proprietary name for secure digital – others can be hacked)
- Robust battery life that exceeds several days
- Higher frame rate
- Swivel cameras
I am really looking forward to a smoother experience with baby #4 and keeping my eyes on the other 3 kids!
Breathe and RELAX.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Levana. The opinions and text are all mine.