After a recent post for a series about busy bags where I showed our latest simple fine motor activities using straws I was moved to collect a collection all in one place that has the specific purpose of being busy bags for fine motor activities.
Now, some of the items below are not represented in the actual posts as busy bags but because of their unique dynamics can easily be TURNED INTO a busy bag.
15 Busy Bags for Fine Motor Activities
3. Sensory Stick Color Match, touch and feel as well a visual color aspects.
6. Learn to count with some easy clip 123’s!
10. This button worm with apples is another fascinating idea to bring together in a fine motor activities based busy bag
11. Nesting caps will keep the littlest ones busy for a while!
14. I am a bit obsessed with these bunny tails I would love to make this busy bag for my collection soon!
Another resource I recommend you check out is ALLterNATIVE learning’s ideas for sustainable, easy, & under $1 Busy Bags.
Sign up for my weekly newsletter to get all our latest ideas on any busy bags we create as well as various fine motor activities!
This week my co-hosts are up to all sorts of fine motor activities!
Check it out:
- Honey Transfer: A Fine Motor Water Activity from Still Playing School
- Fruit Kabobs for Kids: A Yummy Fine Motor Activity from School Time Snippets
- Learning to Use Scissors from Craftulate
- Simple Activity for Learning Colors for Toddlers from Lalymom
- Dinosaur Excavation Activity For Fine Motor Skills From Little Bins For Little Hands