Thank you for stopping by to read my goals for the new month and get to know the me behind the blog better.
I can’t believe it is February already!
So how did my January goals go?
- Take January simply with the kids. I am taking part in NurtureStore’s special month of simple play-based learning. Today we wrap up the last post for the month! I did it!
- Start my ebook. Phase one – Planning & contents. The ebook is going well, we managed to even do some of the activities this month that are going to be included.
- Take my one photo a week of something that is awesome and inspiring or just so simple that it makes me stop and think. I am hoping this practice will also make me a better photographer! I slacked here. Although I do take a lot of pictures I battled to remember to upload them to instagram and USE the hashtag. It also didn’t help that my iphone was found in the rain last week. (It lives) The pictures went up on facebook instead.
Goals for February – breakdown
- Play with at least 3 valentines themes with the kids
- Resist cutting my hair really short. It is currently half way down my back and I think it is the longest it has ever been.
- Succeed at the juice fast my husband has planned for this month. Maybe I will get some more brain cells with all the Kale. Oh don’t get me wrong! I love me some green juice.
- Continue with the ebook.
- Try to remember to upload my weekly pics to instagram!
Lets see how I do with these goals!
January 2014 Week 52 pics
- Week 1 – We found some strawberries in the garden. Well just one.
- Week 2 – We got 2 baby rabbits as pets. They grow rather large and live 10-15 years. They are super tame and loving creatures.
- Week 3 – My 3 year old loved his spiral crayon resist surprise.
- Week 4 – I found already sprouted apple seeds in the apple I cut for breakfast! And planted them.
Mama Smiles – Joyful Parenting – 3 Dinosaurs – B-Inspired Mama
Happily Ever Mom – Kids Yoga Stories – Lemon Lime Adventures
Smiling Like Sunshine –The Educators’ Spin On It – The Life of Jennifer Dawn