Most often I leave fathers day to the last minute in my indecisiveness to actually just pick something and do it! So I thought I would share a few of the things I have found this evening to inspire myself and hopefully you too!
Last minute fathers day gifts!
1. Print out this cute poem and overlay with prints!
2. Try a homemade father’s day gift from nuts and bolts and craft this cute frame for quick last minute fathers day gifts.
3. Me and My Dad a Father’s Day Printable will make a great scrapbook collectible if you do them every year!
4. Make a cute tic tac toe with the letters D and A, for DAD!
5. This collection of printable tags and cards are great for a last minute decor OR slap it on a large chocolate if you are in a real pinch.
6. 7 Fathers Day Finger Painting Ideas these are bound to make great last minute gifts.
7. Is your father an outdoors type? Make this Coffee Can CD Wind Chime for him to think of you when he sees it blowing in the breeze.
8. Make dough shapes and bake them to set.
9. This one is great for the older kids. Fold dollar bills and surprise dad when he opens his wallet again or make a cute card with the younger ones.
10. I simply love this 5 minute gift for fathers day. Talk about last minute fathers day gifts!
Also a lot of the crafts listed in these 3 posts have last minute fathers day gifts possibilities.
OR you can pin them for next year! 😉