Can you believe it, my toddlers approved this recipe for omelette in a muffin pan!
Every Sunday morning is the same thing, what do I make for breakfast? Then I had a brainwave, lets try putting the omelette in a muffin pan!
Easy for the boys to hold as they seem to be on a finger food mission and are avoiding the cutlery.
- 12 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup milk
- Pinch of salt
- Herbs of choice (basil and paprika)
- Optional extras such as avocado, tomato, onion
- Scramble eggs, milk, herbs and salt.
- Pour evenly into 12 muffin cups
- Add optional ingredients and sprinkle with cheese
- Bake at 400F / 200C for roughly 20 min, or until knife comes out clean and omelette muffins have “risen”
Because my muffin trays are silicon I don’t have to use any spray and cook, but I do have to use a tray under them if I don’t want contents all over the inside of the stove!
The omelette muffins have risen and become “fluffy”.
These Omelette Muffins were very much enjoyed by the boys and my husband 🙂 I might also add the cat was begging for some. This is most definitely a keeper for the kids.