Welcome to planning your play week!
We choose 7 awesome Arts, Crafts or Activities for you to check out and do with your kids and give you over 100 fresh ideas as our blogging friends link in their weekly ideas.
Your 7 for the week are:
- Make these gorgeous DIY Christmas Gifts: Painted Bowls
- Get crafty with your felt scraps with Abstract Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids to Make
- Have fun with sound and your own DIY Christmas Sleigh Bells
- Unleash the imagination with a Christmas Play Dough Activity
- Make these adorable Printing Angels
- Make a Christmas hand print wreath with a twist: CUT-Punch-PASTE Hand Wreath (A Christmas Fine Motor Activity)
- Learn how to Decorate for the Holidays on a Budget