Thank you for stopping by to read my goals for the new month and get to know the me behind the blog better.
How did February go?
- Play with at least 3 valentines themes with the kids. I managed only one activity which was a sensory bin.
- Resist cutting my hair really short. It is currently half way down my back and I think it is the longest it has ever been. Success!
- Succeed at the juice fast my husband has planned for this month. Maybe I will get some more brain cells with all the Kale. Oh don’t get me wrong! I love me some green juice. Nothing happened here. We were unable to secure coconuts 🙁
- Continue with the ebook. 3/4 written up!
- Try to remember to upload my weekly pics to instagram! Failed
- Steady learning time for my preschooler
- Organize my crafting / supply area
- Launch my ebook!
Pics for the month
It seems I have failed at my weekly adding of pictures. Nothing note worthy really happens that I would add a ton of pictures for 🙂
So here is a garden full of butterflies as well as a bunny update in where they ran themselves tired.
Mama Smiles – Joyful Parenting – 3 Dinosaurs – B-Inspired Mama
Happily Ever Mom – Kids Yoga Stories – Lemon Lime Adventures
Smiling Like Sunshine –The Educators’ Spin On It – The Life of Jennifer Dawn