We have had the Hide and Squeak Eggs for almost 1 and half years now.
They were originally purchased as a Christmas present for my 2 year old, he loves to collect things and as the Hide and Squeak Eggs came in a little plastic carton all nice and neat, it was perfect.
Here’s what the Manufacturer says:
- EGG-citing for little chicks, one and all! The shell cracks open to reveal six egg-stra special colorful chicks.
- Press down gently on their heads to hear them cheep. Or, take them out of the carton for shape sorting fun!
- Youngsters will learn shapes and matching as they sort, and there are 6 different face/shell combinations.
- Best of all, no batteries are needed! Recommended for ages 12 months and up.
- Great gift idea! Guaranteed to put a smile on parents & children alike!
After over a year and half of almost daily use the plastic hinges have broken and the carton is now in 2 separate pieces. When it was new we also had trouble with the opening clip, it was hard for the kids to open, but they eventually figured it out. We have also unfortunately lost almost all the lids for the little chicks. My 3 year old constantly takes them out side and forgets them in the garden somewhere.
For the price of this toy and the over year and half usage, this so defiantly a good buy and I will be making a replacement purchase in a few months time.
Grab them on Amazon:
Check out some more in our fab Easter Collection!