This activity is apart of our 20 days of simple play ideas collection, see all 20 here!
Story Books in Simple Play
The world of story telling is very much mixed into my childhood. I recall fondly a giant story book with many beautiful pictures. I am sure it was an average size book but to my eyes as a child it was giant.
Bring your story book to life by making a small world to play it out or play pretend dress up and role play!
Check out this rather simple 3 little pigs reenactment.
I thought I would also share with you some of our favorite books that are either on my wish list or we are currently reading!
Firstly I love the personalized range of books from I See Me Books! A gorgeous website to go browse through.
- Guess How Much I Love You
- Animal Alphabet: Slide and Seek the ABCs
- The Fairy Tales of the Brothers Grimm
- Fairy Tales from Hans Christian Andersen: A Classic Illustrated Edition
- My top 10 for under 3 year olds is also a good reference.