On a recent trip to our local supermarket I came across some English 365 days books, this in itself is rare as I live in a completely Spanish country. So you can imagine my delight as I put the two copies into my shipping basket.
I then wondered what other books like these we could get as I had seen a Q&A a Day for Kids shared on Facebook earlier that week that I thought was rather cool.
I took a look around Amazon and this is what I found. I love this list!
1. The Children’s Bible in 365 Stories – Bible stories never get old and I love to read these to teach the children about ancient times and introduce them to God and Jesus.
2. 365 Fairytales, Rhymes, and Other Stories – Because we all need some magic in our lives. 🙂
4. 365 Animal Stories and Rhymes – This is the book I found in the local supermarket! It has some lovely stories and some well drawn pictures.
5. The Nature Connection: An Outdoor Workbook for Kids, Families, and Classrooms – How fun would it be to go outside almost everyday and explore using this book as a guide?!
6. 365 Things to Do Before You Grow Up – Explore, discover, try something new every day!
7. 365 More Simple Science Experiments with Everyday Materials – Great for getting into science and I love that these are all simple and from everyday materials too.
8. My Weird But True Fact-a-Day Fun Journal – for the little bit older kids, I would have trouble keeping to just one fun fact a day but I guess that’s why amazon says it is often bought with 5,000 Awesome Facts (About Everything!) 😀 These are on my eldest next’s birthday list for sure.
9. Joke a Day: 365 Guaranteed Giggles – Laughter is the best medicine.
10. My Sticker Dictionary: A Word a Day – Over 365 Words – I don’t know about your kids but mine love stickers and learning a new word just seems awesome!
Pin for later!
Because our books didn’t come with build in book marks I made some! It is rather simple, here is how.
Grab some ribbon and your hot glue gun. Go to the back of the book and hot glue the ribbon pretty side down to the back cover as in the image above. Enjoy reading your new books every day!