Well hello there 2016.
It is time for a bit of reflecting again since this is the start to a new year and I really love looking at what everyone loved about my blog.
I am tremendously grateful to everyone who reads my blog and finds the ideas I share to be of value to them. In general 90% of what I share we are doing right here in my home with my own kids. I have 4 children so the ideas range from baby to preschooler. The other 10% I am extremely thankful to my 2 friends (Heidi & Jessica) who contribute and share their ideas on my blog too.
2015 was a rather busy year. I spent the first 6 months of the year editing and putting together a giant resource called Learn with Play. With over 90 authors and 150 ideas it truly is a masterpiece.
My top 5 posts for 2015 are!
1. How to make Cloud Dough Recipe (Colorful & Taste Safe)
My personal favorite 5 for 2015 are:
- Velcro Dot Craft Stick Building Cards
- 1-10 Counting and Tracing Numbers (Now with 11-20 Extension!)
- Chia Sensory Bags / Pockets – This is one of my 12 months old first sensory explores!
- Stained Glass Art with Toilet Rolls
- Patchwork No Sew Fleece Blanket Tutorial
My Top referers for 2015
Thank you so much for your support!
Other things I was up to in 2015.
I made a blank recipe cook book after I got SO tired of papers everywhere!
I also decided to venture into using more essential oils in my home. I use the oils for a chemical free home and to aid us in our everyday lives.
I launched a blank Essential Oil recipe book (once again little bits of paper free!)
What is going on in 2016?
I took a break the last few months of 2015 for both fine motor fridays and playful preschool wednesdays. 2016 will see me continuing these days plus adding a few more.
Looking for some more awesome ideas? Readers loved these posts from my fellow bloggers in 2015. You will find something great!