Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE chocolate and if there is one that truly does it for me is making said chocolate made with the finest raw cocoa I can get my hands on!
These chocolates are perfect for the Mom who wants a healthier chocolate for
the kids herself. None of that temperature measuring business needed!
Easy Healthier chocolate recipe:
- 1 cup coconut oil (melted / half melted)
- 1 cup raw cocoa (get the good stuff, it’s worth it)
- 1 cup peanut butter (any type of nut or seed butter works)
- 1/2 cup honey (agave also works) No honey for kids under 12 months please!
- Optional: 2-3 drop peppermint essential oil
Grab the blender pour the coconut oil in first (you need the liquid at the base) add the cocoa then peanut butter then honey. Blend till smooth. Fill your containers. Refrigerate or freeze for faster results. Store in the fridge because coconut melts.
Easy Healthier chocolate recipe VIDEO!
I cut the chocolate cubes up into 3, which is easy for my kids to put in their mouths and lets face it, they think they are eating 3x as much chocolate too! 😉
I store the chocolates in the fridge because of the coconut oil base. We generally have weather that causes my coconut oil to have a state between solid and melted. Besides, I enjoy a nibble every time I get something out the fridge.
Love this easy chocolate recipe? PIN IT!